THERMALCAPTURE FUSION ALLOWS YOU TO EASILY STORE ALIGNED DIGITAL RADIOMETRIC AND VISUAL DATA AT THE SAME TIME.
ThermalCapture Fusion Zoom is a dual camera especially designed for small drones. With its lightweight design and 10x times (visual) optical zoom capability, it is the perfect and very flexible tool for drone operations within thermal mapping, security operations but also high level industrial inspections.It is a stand-alone solution and therefore ready-to-use for any drone, which can lift ~275grams (0.61lb). ThermalCapture Fusion Zoom can be provided with a gimbal, additional GPS and provides open interfaces for any other sensor as well – in case sensor data fusion is needed.
WHY THERMALCAPTURE FUSION ZOOM? BECAUSE SINGLE FILE RECORDING SAVES OPERATOR’S HOURS OF TIME IN POST-PROCESSING!
Drone operators now have a 10x time visual zoom available. And it gets even better: There is also a feature to zoom within an overlay (RGB / thermal) of course also in real-time operations. That allows drone pilots to safely keep a distance from obstacles but still being able to get the details needed.Not only is ThermalCapture Fusion Zoom defining a new standard from a technical specification perspective. Thanks to its single file approach – where all data and information, such as RGB sensor data, thermal sensor data, GPS information and potentially other information – it actively reduces the amount of time during post-processing, compared to conventional, now obsolete approaches being out there.
THE NEW THERMALCAPTURE FUSION ZOOM – EVERYONE’S DARLING.
And here is why the global drone industry will adopt to ThermalCapture Fusion Zoom: There are benefits for everyone involved! Pilots, operators and most importantly, the actual end clients, who relies on professionally captured data. With the new ThermalCapture Fusion Zoom in place, all of the above mentioned stakeholders benefit from:
- More details being provided (thanks to the zoom factor)
- Increased safety, less risky drone operations (thanks again to the zoom factor) – it also can save investment on drones and payloads, as potential crashes, caused by flying too closely towards obstacles, at least can be minimized
- Significant increase of efficiency in post-processing (thanks to unique single-file approach from TeAx, which can save hours of work and therefore money)
- Flexible and open interface, which allows users to integrate whatever is needed into the system
TOP FEATURES OF THERMALCAPTURE FUSION ZOOM:
- Completely aligned thermal and visual sensor
- Overlay of thermal and visual images in real time and post processing
- 10x times optical zoom (RGB sensor)
- Vibration compensated / stabilized (RGB sensor)
- Digital thermal radiometric and visual data stored on microSD card
- Per pixel temperature measurements
- Hot Spot Detection
- Geo-referenced data material
- Serial interface for meta data
- Analog live video output + HDMI
- Stores position and time (GPS + PPS)
- S Bus / PWM compatible
- Remote controllable
- Available in 9Hz
- Compatible with any drone
- Compatible with FLIR software tools
- The only small drone dual camera, which is capable of recording the full thermal frame rates
TOP SPECIFICATIONS OF THERMALCAPTURE FUSION:
- Dimensions: 83 x 71 x 46 mm (W x H x L) | 3.27 x 2.79 x 1.8 in (W x H x L)
- Weight: 310g | 0.68lb, incl. FLIR Tau2 Core
- Resolution: 640 x 512 pixel (thermal) | 1920 x 1080 pixel (visual)
- Thermal resolution: 0.05K (performance grad) or 0.03 (industrial grade)
- Live video output: Analog video (PAL), HDMI
ThermalCapture Fusion Zoom - User Manual